Whee, I had an enjoyable 21st birthday, haha
It's my best so far, considering that I don't really celebrate it cos I don't have anyone to celebrate with
I received like 20 smses saying Happy Birthday, woot, this is like, so cool, lolx..normally I'll get like 1 or 2, lol..or like 8 or 9 from Firewire the others
Went out to watch Sweeney Tood with Lihui Caryn and Syaz, haha, great movie man, loved the songs and the blood
We went for lunch at KFC after that, and Lihui gave me the Xazz cd I wanted (THANKS! YOU ROCK, LIHUI!)
We then broke off, Syaz and I heading home while Caryn went to play mahjong and Lihui went for another movie, lol
Then I went to Uncle Kenny's for a cny gathering, lolx almost all the relatives are there man, quite cool, sang karaoke and ate (Uncle Joo Seng, your dumplings ROCK), Uncle Kenny's pasta + pizza + lagsane
THEN
THEY SURPRISED ME WITH A BIRTHDAY CAKE~
SO NICE OF THEM! (Pics are with Aunt Joyce)
Yes, the cake's delicious! Yum!
I'm 21~
I'm happy~
I'm living with hopes for the future, at least for now
It's my best so far, considering that I don't really celebrate it cos I don't have anyone to celebrate with
I received like 20 smses saying Happy Birthday, woot, this is like, so cool, lolx..normally I'll get like 1 or 2, lol..or like 8 or 9 from Firewire the others
Went out to watch Sweeney Tood with Lihui Caryn and Syaz, haha, great movie man, loved the songs and the blood
We went for lunch at KFC after that, and Lihui gave me the Xazz cd I wanted (THANKS! YOU ROCK, LIHUI!)
We then broke off, Syaz and I heading home while Caryn went to play mahjong and Lihui went for another movie, lol
Then I went to Uncle Kenny's for a cny gathering, lolx almost all the relatives are there man, quite cool, sang karaoke and ate (Uncle Joo Seng, your dumplings ROCK), Uncle Kenny's pasta + pizza + lagsane
THEN
THEY SURPRISED ME WITH A BIRTHDAY CAKE~
SO NICE OF THEM! (Pics are with Aunt Joyce)
Yes, the cake's delicious! Yum!
I'm 21~
I'm happy~
I'm living with hopes for the future, at least for now
Comments