The following post would be a biased account.
A review of Red Cliff 2
Personally, I would like to think that Red Cliff 2 is good. Though the acting of Lin Chiling is only so-so, there are also other big names for backup, in case box-office fails (Which would NEVER happen)
A camp mate of mine slammed the show, saying that it isn't accurate
"Actually, Zhuge Liang is damm noob compared to the others, it is the Romance of the 3 Kingdoms that glorified the Shu army, making them look god-like. Actually they are just normal people."
- Camp mate A
"Yeah, Guan Yun Chang also normal person only, where got so power?"
- Camp mate B agrees
"But, we are praying to him now eh..."
- Camp mate C went
=.= I forgot, there's actually an altar for him in camp
Talk about a normal human being worshipped as a god yeah
One thing I like about RC2 is that they've used ALOT of people, for glory acts such as kamikaze and also for minor stuff like the exciting soccer games with 3 goals for the keeper to guard against (tough job for goalkeepers in their era man).
And yeah..you get to see uh, ablazed people running around screaming their heads off as the main cast chased after them
Nice
And Takeshi being cool as he swings his fan, the part when the wind stops is my favourite part of the movie (yea, not Lin Chiling, I know)
My overall rating: * * * *
:D
A review of Red Cliff 2
Personally, I would like to think that Red Cliff 2 is good. Though the acting of Lin Chiling is only so-so, there are also other big names for backup, in case box-office fails (Which would NEVER happen)
A camp mate of mine slammed the show, saying that it isn't accurate
"Actually, Zhuge Liang is damm noob compared to the others, it is the Romance of the 3 Kingdoms that glorified the Shu army, making them look god-like. Actually they are just normal people."
- Camp mate A
"Yeah, Guan Yun Chang also normal person only, where got so power?"
- Camp mate B agrees
"But, we are praying to him now eh..."
- Camp mate C went
=.= I forgot, there's actually an altar for him in camp
Talk about a normal human being worshipped as a god yeah
One thing I like about RC2 is that they've used ALOT of people, for glory acts such as kamikaze and also for minor stuff like the exciting soccer games with 3 goals for the keeper to guard against (tough job for goalkeepers in their era man).
And yeah..you get to see uh, ablazed people running around screaming their heads off as the main cast chased after them
Nice
And Takeshi being cool as he swings his fan, the part when the wind stops is my favourite part of the movie (yea, not Lin Chiling, I know)
My overall rating: * * * *
:D
Comments