



Finally, pics from my birthday ^^
Had a peaceful night, short of the flu and cough haha
I want to:
1) ORD
2) Get a speaker for my i-touch
3) Get a mini laptop
4) Keep training
5) Go out with someone on Valentine's, but haven't got anyone yet
6) Talk to Sheena
7) Have my life back
Some updates:
1) I was sick on my birthday and am still sick now (stupid flu and cough)
2) I'm feeling loved after seeing all the birthday messages on facebook
3) I'm missing Yiting and am sure the rest of the Firewire are too
4) I just joined Fightworks Asia under their Fight Fitness class, done some punching kicking and conditioning, damm xiong but fun
5) So, I'm considered a fighter-to-be now, heh...feeling good
6) I'm still bitching about this year's drop in Ang Bao $
Hahaha, that's all guys, cya around!
P.S: Sheena, keep tagging yeah? And just in case my friends spam my tagboard, just remember to scroll down to read what I typed for you k? :D
Comments