I'm gonna stay in from monday onwards
That son of a bitch mother fucking asshole
I curse, from the bottom of my hear, I curse
With all the hatred, I curse
With all my might, I curse
The anger, the frustration erupts from me
May your decedents become slaves and whores,
May your ancestors rise from the soil as undead,
May you and your family burn, and be scorched by the flames till all of you turn into ash
Never to be identified even by your closest relatives
Never to be reborn, never to rest
With all my might, I curse
You mother fucking loser, wasting the earth's oxygen supply
You, who is wasting space in this universe
May you perish from this world now, IMMEDIATELY!
Peace shall embrace earth when you die
And only when you die...
That son of a bitch mother fucking asshole
I curse, from the bottom of my hear, I curse
With all the hatred, I curse
With all my might, I curse
The anger, the frustration erupts from me
May your decedents become slaves and whores,
May your ancestors rise from the soil as undead,
May you and your family burn, and be scorched by the flames till all of you turn into ash
Never to be identified even by your closest relatives
Never to be reborn, never to rest
With all my might, I curse
You mother fucking loser, wasting the earth's oxygen supply
You, who is wasting space in this universe
May you perish from this world now, IMMEDIATELY!
Peace shall embrace earth when you die
And only when you die...
Comments