Life has been a series of highs and lows since the last update
I've seen Kobe Bryant and Liverpool in recent times and everywhere's full of stardom waiting for me
They are a bunch of professional and are an inspiration
It is nice to see famous people being down-to-earth and joking among themselves like normal people do. Thank you Kobe, I will bear your words in mind: If you wanna succeed you gotta take a little pain
Well said
Anyway, the pics are all up on my facebook account..
Ok stars aside, after reading Syaz's post bout ord...yes this is the 3 letters that has been appearing in my mind ever since enlistment. Ever since reading about it, I would like to state that I'm left with 89 days to ORD! I can still remember at the start of Jul...when I went around saying that I've got 100 days left,but now it's just 89 days left..holy crap, I hope things speed up and that the days pass by quickly..cos time seems to slow down alot these days...
23rd Oct...
I've seen Kobe Bryant and Liverpool in recent times and everywhere's full of stardom waiting for me
They are a bunch of professional and are an inspiration
It is nice to see famous people being down-to-earth and joking among themselves like normal people do. Thank you Kobe, I will bear your words in mind: If you wanna succeed you gotta take a little pain
Well said
Anyway, the pics are all up on my facebook account..
Ok stars aside, after reading Syaz's post bout ord...yes this is the 3 letters that has been appearing in my mind ever since enlistment. Ever since reading about it, I would like to state that I'm left with 89 days to ORD! I can still remember at the start of Jul...when I went around saying that I've got 100 days left,but now it's just 89 days left..holy crap, I hope things speed up and that the days pass by quickly..cos time seems to slow down alot these days...
23rd Oct...
Comments