Lots of people are afraid of death, including me.

Somehow that sparked a little chain of reactions and thoughts when I visited my grand aunt's wake yesterday, that death isn't that scary afterall.

The wake itself was a peaceful affair, without burning of incense paper or any loud music or long chants everyday by the priest. Buddhists' wakes are much peaceful compared to taoists'. It's just a simple act of lighting up the joss sticks,praying then bowing to the deceased. No noisy music, no suffocating smell from burning incense paper, etc

I would like that when I die, lol...I appreciate peace more than anything. Just, don't make any noise during my funeral, that'll help me pass on peacefully :D

Grandaunt's someone who I've only met once, as far as I can remember. I only remember going to her place at woodlands when I was young and complaining that it's freaking far, lol...I don't have any other memories of her. It's just a piece of my life.

I'll be going again tonight, am drawn to the peace somehow.

This post is full of grammer mistakes, damm

I must improve my english

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions