After reading Rachel's post, I'm inspired to blog about:

Change


Well, to me, change is necessary, but it can be good or bad

Though some bad points can be good when you change your point of view, lol

To me, change is good, it allows you to explore different places, change forces you to become stronger, change pushes you to go further, though there are some things you don't wanna change, they often do after some time

And you would have to cope with it somehow, cos life has to go on


I changed since sec school, with a brand new way of thinking

I changed when I went out for my attachment in Poly, with a brand new set of style

The only thing which remained the same is my character, though more outspoken now I'll still be reserved at times

Only my sec school buddies can bring out the true me

Thanks man, wilmer, wj, ys, you guys rock forever, haha


Dare to change, accept them and live with them





-----------------------------

Whee~ Aunt Lee's coming back from Australia for 3 weeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions