My 250th post of my newer blog..lolx
It's a shame that I'm not blogging as much as I would like to during NS, but hell, at least I still do, lol...everyone's everywhere..syaz's in sispec, arshad's with me (yes, we are both vehicle technicians)
CNY's coming, this yr, becos of complications in family matters, mum suggested going overseas to spend the new year
Her location: Some kelong somewhere
=.=
Dad and I protested and refused to go, saying that it'll be blardy boring over there, lol...in the end, she gave up
Guess we'll be staying here ba
Lee's boyfriend Richard came over to grandma's yesterday and we had a great chat, he taught me the basics of cricket, which is quite hot in Australia, lol..and said that he would just sit at the couch for like..5 days, sipping beer and watching the game
Man, I was amazed, lol...I didn't know that it's such a long game, other than Mr Azhar mentioning that at ESPN the cricket matches will take around 6 hours to finish
Richard's a nice guy too, and made me laugh, lol..guess he'll make a great drinking buddy cos he finished like 1/3 of the mattel (er, guess I spelt it wrongly), so far so good, am having a good impression of him, lol
My bd is coming! Mum broke the good news to me: they are gonna buy me 1 DSLR~
But I said that I'm gonna have to think twice about this decision, lol..cos if I do get it and the job opportunities run out, it won't be value for money
Siti~~ why you quit~~ T___T
But on the other hand, I'm glad that you've moved on to other places, that place gives you shitty pay man, lol
Hopes for the new yr:
1) Make more $ / tio Toto $3 million
2) Get outta 2008 safe and sound (in NS)
3) Get a girlfriend (hopefully)
4) Be an apprentice under this ST photographer whom I forgot the name
5) Achieve more local fame via my job / blog (LOL, male Xiaxue, bhb)
It's a shame that I'm not blogging as much as I would like to during NS, but hell, at least I still do, lol...everyone's everywhere..syaz's in sispec, arshad's with me (yes, we are both vehicle technicians)
CNY's coming, this yr, becos of complications in family matters, mum suggested going overseas to spend the new year
Her location: Some kelong somewhere
=.=
Dad and I protested and refused to go, saying that it'll be blardy boring over there, lol...in the end, she gave up
Guess we'll be staying here ba
Lee's boyfriend Richard came over to grandma's yesterday and we had a great chat, he taught me the basics of cricket, which is quite hot in Australia, lol..and said that he would just sit at the couch for like..5 days, sipping beer and watching the game
Man, I was amazed, lol...I didn't know that it's such a long game, other than Mr Azhar mentioning that at ESPN the cricket matches will take around 6 hours to finish
Richard's a nice guy too, and made me laugh, lol..guess he'll make a great drinking buddy cos he finished like 1/3 of the mattel (er, guess I spelt it wrongly), so far so good, am having a good impression of him, lol
My bd is coming! Mum broke the good news to me: they are gonna buy me 1 DSLR~
But I said that I'm gonna have to think twice about this decision, lol..cos if I do get it and the job opportunities run out, it won't be value for money
Siti~~ why you quit~~ T___T
But on the other hand, I'm glad that you've moved on to other places, that place gives you shitty pay man, lol
Hopes for the new yr:
1) Make more $ / tio Toto $3 million
2) Get outta 2008 safe and sound (in NS)
3) Get a girlfriend (hopefully)
4) Be an apprentice under this ST photographer whom I forgot the name
5) Achieve more local fame via my job / blog (LOL, male Xiaxue, bhb)
Comments