I had a taste of how superman feels like...
I flew~~~
in the bus
-.-
Imagine sitting at the very last row, the back row, in the middle where there isn't anything in front of you, yes, that seat...
And you are reading newspaper
The next second, you're flying to the front as the fucker driving slammed an e-brake
Yes, I flew that way, and landed on my injured knee with my elbow breaking the fall...I totally had no time to react to the situation...I didn't even saw what happened -.-
The guy at the corner helped me with my bag as I crawled up, eyes staring at the fucker's rearview mirror as he looks back at me...the woman in front of me hit her head against the glass and an ah ma was super shocked and kept exclaiming something wild loudly..
I continued to stare at the fucker as he looked away uncomfortably and chose to concentrate at the traffic instead..
My arm was scratched and half of it became the bus' floor clean wipe - thick black dust on my arm =.=
Superman, you've got a tough job
I understand
It is totally fucked up
Comments