Something prompted me to search for "NYP FB" on youtube a while ago cos I heard 1 of the songs they danced to last time when we filmed them in NYPTV Goes clubbing
omg that seemed so long ago
I did so and yeah, there were several videos uploaded, and I saw their camp, lol..Rachel's still as cool as ever, and yeah there was the NYP hockey pitch, the admin block and all..
How I wish that time would just reverse, back to the poly days again, with those great people again, mugging for exams, crapping with SSL and Azhar, running around with the videocam, and taking part in Canon competition
Reality does not permit us to do that
Really missed school, missed being a student, missed being young and energetic, missed having lesser responsibilities as a person, missed the lectures, and most importantly, missed the time we shared together as classmates - Firewire
Though we do meet up now, everyone has got their own lives to live, different things to live for, different responsibilities and different dreams. Sometimes I just regretted not joining any CCA during poly days, not living my life to the fullest during poly, not like during secondary school, where I spent a large part of my time with SJAB...my mindset then (in poly) was damm wrong, lol
Now...I'm back to being myself, Kei, KK, Patrick, whatever, whoever...I'll chiong
Giving my best and to keep myself occupied is the only way to stop the rot, the AS effect, lol...it give me a motivation and drive to keep me going
When I was an AS, I felt that my life is slipping away, rotting away
I felt useless and down...maybe that's what KC Loh's feeling now...but yeah, it was a terrible feeling, really...
Many thanks to buddies like Wilmer and WJ for listening to my rantings, I know that I rely on you guys a little too much sometimes, lol...but really, thanks, I wouldn't had made it through without you guys =) (omg that sounds a little gay)
As much as I would like to return to school, I would have to wait for the stupid NS thing to finish first...and prior to that, I would still have to bootlick NUS and NTU into accepting me LOL...this would be tricky...
A new life will commence after army days
Whereby I meet new people
New friends
New contacts
And maybe something more
I'm looking forward to that...
And the countdown to ORD continues: 1.5 years more
- I miss NYP -
omg that seemed so long ago
I did so and yeah, there were several videos uploaded, and I saw their camp, lol..Rachel's still as cool as ever, and yeah there was the NYP hockey pitch, the admin block and all..
How I wish that time would just reverse, back to the poly days again, with those great people again, mugging for exams, crapping with SSL and Azhar, running around with the videocam, and taking part in Canon competition
Reality does not permit us to do that
Really missed school, missed being a student, missed being young and energetic, missed having lesser responsibilities as a person, missed the lectures, and most importantly, missed the time we shared together as classmates - Firewire
Though we do meet up now, everyone has got their own lives to live, different things to live for, different responsibilities and different dreams. Sometimes I just regretted not joining any CCA during poly days, not living my life to the fullest during poly, not like during secondary school, where I spent a large part of my time with SJAB...my mindset then (in poly) was damm wrong, lol
Now...I'm back to being myself, Kei, KK, Patrick, whatever, whoever...I'll chiong
Giving my best and to keep myself occupied is the only way to stop the rot, the AS effect, lol...it give me a motivation and drive to keep me going
When I was an AS, I felt that my life is slipping away, rotting away
I felt useless and down...maybe that's what KC Loh's feeling now...but yeah, it was a terrible feeling, really...
Many thanks to buddies like Wilmer and WJ for listening to my rantings, I know that I rely on you guys a little too much sometimes, lol...but really, thanks, I wouldn't had made it through without you guys =) (omg that sounds a little gay)
As much as I would like to return to school, I would have to wait for the stupid NS thing to finish first...and prior to that, I would still have to bootlick NUS and NTU into accepting me LOL...this would be tricky...
A new life will commence after army days
Whereby I meet new people
New friends
New contacts
And maybe something more
I'm looking forward to that...
And the countdown to ORD continues: 1.5 years more
- I miss NYP -
Comments