It is weird, seeing a friend you've known since pri school getting married
Sure, you feel happy for her, but nevertheless,being 21 is still to young to get married, lol..
Of course, different people would have different opinions, haha...
Congrats to Jo! ^^ just saw you the other day at the swimming pool and now you're married, things happen so fast eh?
I wanna get married and start a family too! But it's too fast right now, a measly pay of $400 per month wouldn't be able to support what I want for my family
I want to give my wife a comfortable life, a life whereby we don't have to bother about having a lack of money, I want to give my kid a proper environment to study and a healthy place to grow up. I want to be able to impart whatever I know to my kid. I want my kid to be free of troubles and live happily as a child
I am thinking too fast -,-
Just listen to Will Smith's Just the two of us, my feelings are all in the lyrics ^^
Comments