Part 1 of MRI scan report



Went for my MRI today...and I felt like a girl, lolx



cos I gotta be almost naked for the scan, they had me strip to nothingness..and I had myself wrapped up wif 2 layers of blue gown

For the 1st layer, i'm not supposed to wear my left shoulder in...then will proceed to wearing the 2nd layer..

was struggling with the stupid gown so much that I was perspiring in the cold Alexandra Hospital -.-

but finally did it and went out, feeling DAMM naked though I've got the gown on..and sat down on the chair..

I looked down and realised that the bloody gown is freaking short. 

And for the first time in my life, I finally felt how is it like for girls who wear freaking short mini skirts as I struggled again, to prevent myself from zao geng-ing

-.- omg

the nurse then called me in after 5 mins..and I entered, to see an English radiologist there. He gave me a smile and proceeded to brief me about the procedure. He said that what we are going to do now would be to put in a dye in order to prepare for the MRI

As the doc and nurses prepare, I took a look at the equipments...a DAMM thick needle, a DAMM thick tube, a DAMM big syringe, dyes, and many more stuff which I was unable to recognise and identify

He then applied alcohol on my shoulder, weird, the colour's like..red -.-

and then putting a plastic sheet with a hole (to indicate the spot) onto me, he proceeded

1st injecting the anesthesia, which felt like an ant bite...then injecting the dye into my muscle, which was SUPER painful..and when he pressed the syringe, I felt some leakage and told him

'DOCTOR! IT'S LEAKING!'

He then tightened the thingy (increasing the pain too)..and pressed again as I felt the dye entering my body....it brought back memories...painful memories lol, I remembered being in the same situation before, when the IV drip was dripping into my bloodstream some years ago

Ok 2 words to sum up: freaking sore

After the entire thing is done, the radiologist told me to take a deep breath in

I took 1/2 a breath

And he pulled out the tube at one go and I felt the blood gushing as he used a gauze to cover the hole

2 words again: freaking painful



Ok part 1 ended, I shall blog again tmr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions