"If only I could turn back time,
If only I had said what I still hide
If only I could turn back time,
I would stay for the night... for the night"
Heard Turn Back Time on the radio on the way home today and sorta did a reflection..
If I could turn back time..I would:
1)not play basketball on that day
2)love and cherish her more
3)be a cooler person
4)not be a loser
5)learn to dance
6)be daring enough to make the move
7)then dance with her during orientation night
8)and woo her
9)then love her good so that I would not be thinking about her even after so long
If only I had said what I still hide
If only I could turn back time,
I would stay for the night... for the night"
Heard Turn Back Time on the radio on the way home today and sorta did a reflection..
If I could turn back time..I would:
1)not play basketball on that day
2)love and cherish her more
3)be a cooler person
4)not be a loser
5)learn to dance
6)be daring enough to make the move
7)then dance with her during orientation night
8)and woo her
9)then love her good so that I would not be thinking about her even after so long
Comments