omg FIR's concert rocks~~~
awesome,great,fantastic -- these words would just be an understatement to describe the entire event
And I'm so glad that I bought the front row tix, the others all can only look at the screen lo..lolx..Faye said to me: wu zhe ying guang bang~ (and I rocked harder with the red lightstick in my hand)
Woot, and Real kept coming over to my side, which is damm cool too..
萧敬腾 was the guest, and he's DAMM good, god-like seriously but I still maintain that his looks are ~_~ ok fine at least he's good enough for me to want to buy his cd, lol..
and I saw 933 Peifen with her bf, both looking good together, haha
Man I am loving rock, woot..and listening to 萧敬腾 now
Yesterday after the concert, I was voiceless, and had this ringing in my ears, heart throbbing fast, and feeling damm damm high, and it was all worth it *__*
FIR, waited for you for 4 years, woot...take care of your voice and feet, Faye! *_*
Your music gives me strength =)
awesome,great,fantastic -- these words would just be an understatement to describe the entire event
And I'm so glad that I bought the front row tix, the others all can only look at the screen lo..lolx..Faye said to me: wu zhe ying guang bang~ (and I rocked harder with the red lightstick in my hand)
Woot, and Real kept coming over to my side, which is damm cool too..
萧敬腾 was the guest, and he's DAMM good, god-like seriously but I still maintain that his looks are ~_~ ok fine at least he's good enough for me to want to buy his cd, lol..
and I saw 933 Peifen with her bf, both looking good together, haha
Man I am loving rock, woot..and listening to 萧敬腾 now
Yesterday after the concert, I was voiceless, and had this ringing in my ears, heart throbbing fast, and feeling damm damm high, and it was all worth it *__*
FIR, waited for you for 4 years, woot...take care of your voice and feet, Faye! *_*
Your music gives me strength =)
Comments