Just back from Super Import Nights!
Saw alot of models and took photos with Jacelyn and Hui Rong, whee~
Saw June too, but too many people surrounding her, didn't manage to ask for a photo, haha..but she is goddess like too ^^
Hui Rong rocks~
O ya, there was a DJ from Thailand too, called Tokyo, she's also damm hot, 22 yrs old *_* and she posed for me, woot, damm pro larx
I must really thank all the models for looking at my cam automatically, thank you for your professionalism ^^
If only I've got enuff $$$ to hire 1 of them for a shoot, that'll be great, woot
Photos coming up! (facebook can't upload the photos -.-)
Saw alot of models and took photos with Jacelyn and Hui Rong, whee~
Saw June too, but too many people surrounding her, didn't manage to ask for a photo, haha..but she is goddess like too ^^
Hui Rong rocks~
O ya, there was a DJ from Thailand too, called Tokyo, she's also damm hot, 22 yrs old *_* and she posed for me, woot, damm pro larx
I must really thank all the models for looking at my cam automatically, thank you for your professionalism ^^
If only I've got enuff $$$ to hire 1 of them for a shoot, that'll be great, woot
Photos coming up! (facebook can't upload the photos -.-)
Comments