Picasso thought for a while, and proceeded to make a dot in the middle of his canvas

This piece of artwork was then sold for grands

Why? You may ask..it is only a dot

Well..you only see the dot, the black part, but why don't you see it in another point of view? Then you will see lots of white.

This reflects what most of us are - only seeing other people's wrong doings, bad points, etc etc

Today, someone said to me "I'm damm envious of you"

He is envious of the fact that I was given time off to go for physiotherapy, and that I can go back straight from SAFTI

This really pissed me off, something inside me exploded when he said that, without a hinge of sympathy or whatever on his face, but with lotsa envy

"Fuck you, just jump down the building and die, or do you want me to dislocate your arm? You are envious of me? Well I AM ENVIOUS OF YOU! You can run, and play sports properly like a normal person, me? I can't do all that shit anymore!"

Stunned, that person muttered "Sorry, I've said the wrong thing"

"Just fuck off and die" I replied

I didn't look at him nor say anything to him for the entire day today

and he isn't worth my time

not all all




People just don't see the pain that you went through, and the pain which would go on for the rest of your life

So yeah, for these people...








just fuck off and die

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions