I've forgotten how old he is
"Dad's lunar birthday's today" Mum said
After dinner, I dashed down to Emicakes to get a cake for him
Emicake Aunty (EA): How many candles?
Me: *pregnant pause* Errrrrr, one
EA: Celebrating for a friend? *puts a candle in the plastic bag*
Me: for my dad
EA: For dad? Then put 1 candle only?
Me: I forgot how old he is, haha *laughs sheepishly*
EA: Aiyo, muz spank the buttocks alr
Me: hahahaha, he like Emicakes, so I'll be coming down every year =)
EA: Oh really? Thanks!
Me: Byeee~
"Dad's lunar birthday's today" Mum said
After dinner, I dashed down to Emicakes to get a cake for him
Emicake Aunty (EA): How many candles?
Me: *pregnant pause* Errrrrr, one
EA: Celebrating for a friend? *puts a candle in the plastic bag*
Me: for my dad
EA: For dad? Then put 1 candle only?
Me: I forgot how old he is, haha *laughs sheepishly*
EA: Aiyo, muz spank the buttocks alr
Me: hahahaha, he like Emicakes, so I'll be coming down every year =)
EA: Oh really? Thanks!
Me: Byeee~
Comments