Covered the Indian dance event at Sengkang CC the other day and I swear, it is like Zouk - Indian style
1) Indians
2) Indian music
3) Indian dance
4) Indian food
5) Ang Moh drinks (coke and sprite)
6) 3 random Ang Mohs
7) 2 Chinese (a lady + me)
I've never been surrounded by 200 Indians in my life before that night...
And the Emcee displayed superb hospitality to me ^^ Oh ya, the DJ is a cool Indian man, he rocks, reminds me of Arshad LOL
Check out the photos!

He was having cramps (his version of dancing) when I saw him

And he just dashed by

1 of the Ang Mohs, I love the flickering light at her hand *__*

They are DAMM loving lar, seriously ^^
1) Indians
2) Indian music
3) Indian dance
4) Indian food
5) Ang Moh drinks (coke and sprite)
6) 3 random Ang Mohs
7) 2 Chinese (a lady + me)
I've never been surrounded by 200 Indians in my life before that night...
And the Emcee displayed superb hospitality to me ^^ Oh ya, the DJ is a cool Indian man, he rocks, reminds me of Arshad LOL
Check out the photos!

He was having cramps (his version of dancing) when I saw him

And he just dashed by

1 of the Ang Mohs, I love the flickering light at her hand *__*

They are DAMM loving lar, seriously ^^
Comments