I'm.....confused as to where to go after NS

I'm sure that I wanna remain in media

but there are so many places to go! RMIT? NTU ADM? UniSIM?

And I've already given up on Murdoch, haha..

RMIT: cheap and short, but it's only average in Australia, though the degree won't state that it is a part time course

ADM: dad dont' want me to specialice in photography

UniSIM: I did like 80% of the stuff listed there man..no point doing them again

Uni@baffalo: heard that it's ALOT of theory -.- which is total crap


Em told me to choose RMIT, lol..but it's PT..though the $ factor is pretty enticing T_T

Dammmmmm, I wanna go overseas to study







Oh yah, International Photography Awards sent me an invitation to their awards ceremony in NYC....BUT I HAVE NO $ NOR THE TIME TO GO!!!! WAH LAO EH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions