I'm training again
It feels nice after the workout
I gotta get fitter, fast
Lose more weight, yes!
Ganbatte!
Current Wants:
1) G2000 Black Label shirt
2) A new pair of jeans
3) Something to look forward to every weekend
4) Time to pass by quickly
5) Go out with different people every week
6) Make my life as busy as possible
7) Driving license
8) More money
So, date me, people! Fill up my timeslots!
It feels nice after the workout
I gotta get fitter, fast
Lose more weight, yes!
Ganbatte!
Current Wants:
1) G2000 Black Label shirt
2) A new pair of jeans
3) Something to look forward to every weekend
4) Time to pass by quickly
5) Go out with different people every week
6) Make my life as busy as possible
7) Driving license
8) More money
So, date me, people! Fill up my timeslots!
Comments