blog bog?
*This post is posted on the 27th of Nov*
It has been a while..
I've got no life, seriously
T_T
Work work *mimics the warcraft peasant*
Haiz,super sianx
Took time off today and went to city hall, hoping to get my guitar stand, the moment I got outta the mrt station, all I can see is:
1)Rain (the watery one, not the singer)
2)LOTS of people (blocking the way under the shelter)
3)More rain
After hanging around with the people for say...5 mins? I gave up, and went back home instead. Luckily I went to esplanade before that, if not that'll sure be a wasted trip.
Damm, didn't get my guitar stand becos of the rain, and I'm taking off for it -,-
Reaching home, I was determined to sort out my cds,vcds,dvds,data cds pack, soI resorted them into different places and all, making it easier for me. Yeah, reorganised my com too, now it's quite..organised (duh -,-)
Oh yah, I also tore down all my joanne peh cutouts, lolx..yeah Joanne, I'm letting you go ^_^ you ain't my goddess anymore
Should I find a lin zhiling poster to put or a lee hyori one? Hmmm...the plain wall looks boring
O yah,and also,I've got this ringing in my right ear,and I'm going to see a specialist on the 11th, meanwhile, I've got some olive oil to drip into my ear...quite gross,super oily x_X
wonder if I can still continue to play bball,cos my left fingertips are growing dead skin now..due to the guitar playing..wonder if I can still feel the ball...
I wanna play guitar! T_T
O yah, is shaun out of mywrites? Didn't see his face in their website, haha..scarly he got his own band ne ^_^
Haiya..random blogging,haha..really,got no time to read the 100+ emails everyday, so,gotta fill me in,yeah people? haha..
I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO FRIDAY! MISS YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH
yes,and maxine,I still got your bottle with me -,-
Comments