The quarrels are becoming more frequent
How..
Shit
Mum and I..relationship becoming quite bad
I hurt her, she hurt me
Vicious words exchanged
Shouting
Banging
Nagging
I seriously dunno wat 2 sae 2 her animore
She came in,saw me crying..and said 'u using ur tears 2 gain sympathy'
It hurts real bad
Who can I talk to bout this? Not to her, not to dad, definately, cos he would just keep quiet
Aren't parents supposed 2 giv their children strength?
I'm so disappointed in her
Really, really disappointed
All hope has gone
How..
Shit
Mum and I..relationship becoming quite bad
I hurt her, she hurt me
Vicious words exchanged
Shouting
Banging
Nagging
I seriously dunno wat 2 sae 2 her animore
She came in,saw me crying..and said 'u using ur tears 2 gain sympathy'
It hurts real bad
Who can I talk to bout this? Not to her, not to dad, definately, cos he would just keep quiet
Aren't parents supposed 2 giv their children strength?
I'm so disappointed in her
Really, really disappointed
All hope has gone
Comments