$
I know where I wanna go after NS alr
Communication Studies at NTU
BUT
I'm not sure if I can get in
if not, would apply for the course which Rachel has applied for,the RMIT one
cos I'll only study 1.5 yrs, muahaha
BUT GOT 1 BIG PROB
I GOT NO $ FOR UNI
HOW HOW HOW
1) work b4 going into uni
- scared that I'll lose the focus n stay in the workforce forever
2) bank loan
- interest would kill me
3) parents' cpf
- don't have
4) strike 4D/toto
- experts said that the probability of a person striking lottery is almost ZERO
5) pimp myself
- sex = pleasure
- 1 session = $100 (not including condoms)
- aids = horror
Number 5 sounds more realistic, should I do it? lol
I'm crazy
Gahh,I need money
MONEY MONEY MONEY
~kung
Communication Studies at NTU
BUT
I'm not sure if I can get in
if not, would apply for the course which Rachel has applied for,the RMIT one
cos I'll only study 1.5 yrs, muahaha
BUT GOT 1 BIG PROB
I GOT NO $ FOR UNI
HOW HOW HOW
1) work b4 going into uni
- scared that I'll lose the focus n stay in the workforce forever
2) bank loan
- interest would kill me
3) parents' cpf
- don't have
4) strike 4D/toto
- experts said that the probability of a person striking lottery is almost ZERO
5) pimp myself
- sex = pleasure
- 1 session = $100 (not including condoms)
- aids = horror
Number 5 sounds more realistic, should I do it? lol
I'm crazy
Gahh,I need money
MONEY MONEY MONEY
~kung
Comments