Being bored, I decided to do this, picked up from maxine's blog

1. A random guy/girl comes up to you and says 'hey dude.' you say:-
"Yo"

2. what was the last thing you put in your mouth?-
Hmmm, veg

3. what does your last text message say?-
From: Song
Haha, ya. But I scared sevilla manager or carlos quieroz joins chelsea

4. the last song you listened to?-
Jenny by Click 5

5. what's irritating you this very moment?-
Umbrella: A A A A A A ELA ELA ELA ELA

=_=

6. where is the rest of your family right now?-
Dad's watching tv, mum's singing

7. what did you do today?-
Mmmm,woke up, ate cake..then cooked my lunch and realised that PUB's fogging, and proceeded in a roach hunt, and killed like 6 or 7 roaches, then went to take a nap, after that, read through the Advance Theory book and played games for a while, then had dinner and now writing this

8. pick a scar on your body, how'd you get it?-
The scar on my right knee. I fell during a basketball game and after x-ray, doc said that the knee cap came off a little, and went for an operation to fix it

10. what do you want to do when you get out of high school/college?-
I've graduated

11. how old is your mom?-
Hmmm..shit I dunno..and I forgot that it was her bd ytd! (My parents' birthdays are just 1 day apart) Lucky she bought cake to celebrate dad's bd

12. are you signed onto MSN?-
Yeah

14. who's your most religious friend?-
Rachel Ng Tze Yuan, haha, she's like...wou

16. if you could change your name to anything what would it be?-
Kei Ng (Without the Khuan Kung as people'll call me Kang Kong instead -.-)

17. what's the best compliment someone has given u?-
"You are damm zai!' - GLH

Thanks man, you've been my support for as long as I can remember

18. what do you hate most about your school?-
I ain't schooling man

19. miss someone?-
Yeah..occasional misses here and there

20. last time you took a plane ?-
Hah, damm long ago, in pri school...dad's always busy, so can't take breaks that often

how many times a day do you login to myspace?-
None, I don't have an account there

22. Last profile you went into?-
Ayumi Lee's. She's uber pretty

23. what's the first thing you would do with five million bucks?-
I'll spend 2 million on:
-Paying the remaining $ for my current house
-Buy another 2 apartments and rent them out
-Buy a new car for dad, another for myself
-Buy PSPs for my dearest friends and treat them to a 8 course meal at Orchard Hotel
-Get another savings insurance plan
-Set up my own studio, get a DSLR cam and hire a PROFESSIONAL camera man to become my ASSISTANT (muahahaha)

Then put 3 million in the bank and let it grow

24. do you like this survey so far?-
Not bad

25. who's the fourth person on your top friends, and why?-
Eh? Don't get the question.

26. how would you react if numbers three, six, and eight on your top friends all of a sudden hated you?-
I don't really rank my friends, lol, they are all dear to me

27. next thing you'll spend money on?-
Bus trip to NYP, going for a seminar tmr

28. what's one toy you remember having in the 90's?-
A Captain Planet ring which I'll use to summon imaginary fire

29. if you had a son what would you name him?-
I'll name him Ray Ng Gang Lei

30. look through the nearest window,what do you see?-
The basketball court which is partially blocked by trees

31. what's your mousepad look like?-
It's a blue acer mousepad

32. who's someone you drifted from that you wish you were closer?-
Kang Bee ^^ but I'm glad that we were so damm close in the past

I miss ya, SF! ^^

33. which of your friends do you argue with most?-
Hmmm, Wilmer

35. what's your dream job?-
A job which requires me to slack everyday and money still keeps rolling in like nobody's business

36. who's the last person that you felt was stalking you?-
Evangeline, the girl who had a crush on me during my internship, she's EVERYWHERE >.<

37. if you could have any car what would it be?-
Mazda 6 or Evo sth

38. what's your favorite breakfast food?-
Don't really eat breakfast now, lol

39. how do you like your eggs?
Eggs are high in acidity, so I avoid them now

41. how about a tattoo?-
Nah, it's blardy painful

42. what mood are you in?-
*Stones*

43. what's a movie you want to see in the theatres?-
Hmmm, if there's a Grease 3, I'll prob go for it, provided that it isn't starring Zac Eforn, he's in too many musicals already >.<

44. if you had to live somewhere elsewhere would it be?-
I've got no idea man...would like to move to Marsling, but it'll be too damm far from my beloved Pasir Ris

45. what's the last four numbers of your phone number?-
0461 ^^

46. how many hours did you sleep for last night?-
Eh...7++

47. where will your next car ride be to?-
I'll be riding a man!

kidding. Most prob on my way to NYP ba

48. if you could live in any tv show again?-
I would love to be Jennifer Love Hewitt's husband in Ghost Whisperer. Man, she's smokin hot and he's on hell of a lucky guy who got the role *__*

49. what video game do you play most often?-
Football Manager ^^

50. what are you wearing right now?-
A blue polo tee and the pajamas pants that Maxine wore when she came over

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions