Holy jupiter, I've not blogged for more than a week!

Cos I've been flying around the word ne ^^ had fun, heh


You know that's never gonna happen to me rite? lol..ok that's all crap, truth is, I've been working haha, guess where I worked?

SPSS man...yeah, the SPSS which the DMSM people used during yr 1/2 (R.Lee's research module =p)

Did telemarketing for them, and jie jie's in there too

So...yeah, in all, I think I made 1500 calls in 2 weeks..called NYP, TP, SP, NP, NUS, NTU and KKH, NUH, Raffles Hospital, all the MNCs, and private clinics...o ya I forgot to mention - I called the SPF too (police force)

All the directors, managers, assistant managers, CEOs, doctors, etc are in the list

Sometimes the list is quite fun, esp calling NYP, haha..called Edwin Tan (who referred me to Soo Siew LEE =.=) , Vevian Cheong (who's still, Vevian - a little impatient), but other times the list is plain boring, such as calling govt bodies, so I gotta entertain myself, lol..I did it this way:

Me: Hi I'm Kei calling from SPSS, would you like to attend our workshop on __th of Sept?
Person: Sorry, I'm busy on that day
Me: Ok thank you I'll register you first, thank you so much!
Person: NOOOOOOOOO~~ NO NO NO NO
Me: *ahm chio* (smiles discreetly)
Me: Ok nevermind than, thanks!

XD damm fun, entertained me throughout the entire period I was there man, lol..

I also encountered some dumb fellas, including someone from a goverment body (I can't exactly name the body though...but he's from the Corporate Communications department)

Me: Hi can I speak to Miss __ please?
He: Oh, she's on leave, she'll only be back on Wenserday
Me: Eh...huh?
He: She'll only be back on Wenserday
Me: =.= (thinks: Wenserday -.- Wednesday larrrrr)
Me: Ok I got it, thanks! ^^

WENSERDAY LOR WHAT THE FORK CORP COMMS SUMMORE

Whatever...anyway the pic below's the result of 1 day's work (putting mailers into envelope and sealing, then putting on labels and stamps: whee I'm a human factory!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Also, I bought a PSP2, heh..and got the games I've always wanted: Bleach, Naruto, WWE

Heh..but broke now lar XD

The PSP is also one of the reasons as to why I've not been blogging often XD

Well, it's a boy toy, heh




Hmmm still got what har..

I just attended a getai cum dinner event and there was the Ming Zhu Sisters, man they're damm good..haha, they were also selling their cds..and I got their signatures~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also realised something: Dad's phototaking skills suck big time....it can be proven in the photo below:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

T____________T


AH PA AHHHHHH, MY GOLDEN CHANCE LEH~~~~~

all ruined T_____________T

I am so gonna get a camera phone when I come outta NS man






Haha..and yeah..I've always thought that single names are cool, like..Zhang Ting, Li Bai, etc etc

But I'm Huang...hmmm, here's what I can call my son/daughter in the future:

黄金 (Huang Jin)
黄蜂 (Huang Feng)
黄色 (Huang Se)
黄帝 (Huang Di)

4 word names are cool too..like Ou Yang blah blah, Situ blah blah..so, here's what I came up with:

黄金满地 (Huang Jin Man Di)
黄金多多 (Huang Jin Duo Duo)
黄金好多 (Huang Jin Hao Duo)

Woot, great names, lol...or these:
For boy:
黄刚磊 (Huang Gang Lei)
黄光磊 (Huang Guang Lei)

(I just realised that I can have twins and name them both the names =p)

For girl:
黄康美 (Huang Kang Mei)
黄丽雅 (Huang Li Ya)
黄诗倩 (Huang Shi Qian)



I think it's more suitable for me to have daughters ba, lol the girls' names are so much nicer than the boys' XD

But I ain't looking to be in a relationship now, so..yeah

I shall walk alone






At least for the time being

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions