Lately, I've been bumping into alot of girlfriend troubles...

>.<




Friend A: You should get a gf, since you don't wanna become a despo-army-guy
Me: lol, what? Cannot man, cmi
Friend A: lol..you should



Me: I don't wanna become a despo-army-guy!
Friend B: Get a girlfriend, dumbo
Me: You know, you're the 2nd person to say that
Friend B: Is it? Then go get 1 lar!
Me: =.= do you think it's so easy?



Friend C: Haha, you need a gf man
Me: =.= omg why this topic again
Friend C: huh?
Me: nvm...



Me: I don't wanna become like you! Despo!
Friend D: =.= get a gf
Me: -_________-



Friend E: You should not get a gf!
Me: Really? You're the first to tell me that!
Friend D: Yeah man, you'll understand why I say that when you enter the army
Me: eh?
Friend D: If you have a gf, during the first week, you'll be sad cos can't see gf, second week, you'll cry cos you two are breaking up, then the guys will laugh at you..even IF you 2 manage to stay together, the others will just say: confirm break sometime de
Me: LOL wtf
Friend D: So, better NOT to have gf
Me: lolx..whatever man





So....who wanna be my gf? ^^


PS: I'm NOT turning into a despo-army-guy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions