Friends
Finally, a title for a post after....300+ posts, lol
I've titled it 'Friends' if you guys can't see it... yeah..I do appreciate those who read my blog constantly
Somehow I know that there would still be a certain number of people tuning in...somewhere out there ^^
Outing with Firewire was fun at Pitstop =) (whee, Joey's still there *_*) Taboo is fun! haha...aniways, great seeing Kelly, Maxine, Chin Teck and Syaz again, especially Teckie and Kelly and dear Maxine, didn't see you guys for super duper long alr! Teckie, though we live 1/2 hr away from each other nia, we STILL never bump into each other after so long..lol
Must be army
The timings made us impossible to 'bump' into each other as frequently as I had hoped to lol...wanna drink with you again! talking cock with you is damm enjoyable man, lol, u always rock ^^
And I could had seen mee mum again, damm...sorrie mee mum! will arrange for a tarot consultation soon! haha, must meet up yeah? (eh those who read this pls convey the msg to her cos don't think that she'll read my blog, lol)
Then met up with Vivian, had a great time with her ^^ (I know you're reading this, heh heh heh)
damm nice person ^^ keep on smiling! must email me the fotos, haha
Miss Alex (the firewire 1)...oie! lexy! lets meet up soon yeah? =)
Comments