I think I'm gaining maturity as the years go by, at least I would like to think so.

As you can see, this is gonna be a post full of random things cos there're so many different things that is going through my mind right now that I wanna blog down, lol..

I wanna write about dad, about my arm, about myself..lol

Zzzzz, all this is due to a major reason: laziness to blog

(this is random, but I'm having a major tummyache now outta no where - must be the prata I ate >.<)

It's like...I admire those who can just sit there and type out their entire lives for a whole 30 mins, lol..cos I can't do that..I'll get bored after like what, 10 mins? :P

ok first of all,dad..wanna do this in chi..a few simple lines ba


好久没有好好的停下来看着父母亲的面孔了。


在电梯里看了看一下爸爸,发现他的头发已经白了;脸上有

了几分憔悴。


爸爸,你为了这个家每天劳碌奔波,真的好辛苦。


我好想多认识你一点。。。记得 小时候问过你喜欢什么颜


色,你也想不出 。 


我想知道你最喜欢做什么,你也随便


说了几个东西就这样平平的混过我的问题了。。。


这些年来,我也渐渐地认识了爸爸 - 原来他喜欢园艺。


看着忙于园艺的他,在每日耕耘后还能面带笑容就


会给我一种开心的感觉。他的笑容,比什么都珍贵。


现在,我只想给父母亲一个为我自豪的理由。


我想让他们为我感到骄傲,也想成为 他们的骄傲。


摄像,带我走向国际化的市场吧,让我成名,给我荣誉!




Ok now back to my arm

It's getting better now, lol...thanks for the care and concern you guys have been giving me all these while, I still can't do the flying action though (imagine a chicken trying to fly, yes, that action)

Somehow I think that I've been through too much accident to freak out when I'm in one, lol...I've got absolutely no idea how could I be so calm when I dislocated my shoulder the other day.

Maybe cos I was in SJAB?

Maybe I've been through worse?

I've got no idea man...and I was starting to worry bout what to tell mum, and how to tell her over the phone when I was in hospital. Lucky Alex was there for me (my buddy's name is also called Alex ^^) He said to tell her that it wasn't anything serious, and I did so in a calm manner. I found that by doing so, she wouldn't freak out too, lol...and she just said something like: take care, come home early.

That DO gotta tell mum that I dislocated my hand -.-

That made her worried and stuff,since dad got into a traffic accident earlier >.<>

I really feel that I've grown after all the little accidents, lol...I learnt to treasure myself more, and my body parts more...lol, afterall, I still need my limbs to play basketball eh?

Well, I hope that I can still play >.<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions