Went to the movies with Peijun ytd, haha, Kung Fu panda's SUPER FUNNY, I recommend to every1 who needs a good laugh ^^
Sorry for the screwup, lol, but the movie compensated with it yeah? ;) Thanks Peijun, I had fun, haha..
Went over to grandma's for rice dumplings then to Clark Quay for the Eos Night Shoot, Canon people said that the coach screwed up, lolx..in the end the bosses gotta take their cars and drive us there themselves, all 30 of us, lmao
I sat in this supposedly big shot's car, a mpv, and I sat in front, lol, damm fun eh, his car got a gps system which is super cool..and he missed a turn even he has got a gps system =.=
We talked bout Tony Chow, lol..I know that was random but yeah..that was the only topic that I could think of that time :P He said that Mr Chow is no longer with Canon, but working as a freelance adviser, would be happy to see him again though, since he was the one who taught me about Tarts, lol
Took some great pictures after experimenting and tips from the masters..haha, there was this old guy who took some super amazing shots and I crept behind him to see what was he doing, lol..and he taught me some stuff, heh
It was all about experimenting, as the pros said...and I got these:












Whee, I had fun~ Visit www.fotologue.jp/espressthroughphotos to see more!
Sorry for the screwup, lol, but the movie compensated with it yeah? ;) Thanks Peijun, I had fun, haha..
Went over to grandma's for rice dumplings then to Clark Quay for the Eos Night Shoot, Canon people said that the coach screwed up, lolx..in the end the bosses gotta take their cars and drive us there themselves, all 30 of us, lmao
I sat in this supposedly big shot's car, a mpv, and I sat in front, lol, damm fun eh, his car got a gps system which is super cool..and he missed a turn even he has got a gps system =.=
We talked bout Tony Chow, lol..I know that was random but yeah..that was the only topic that I could think of that time :P He said that Mr Chow is no longer with Canon, but working as a freelance adviser, would be happy to see him again though, since he was the one who taught me about Tarts, lol
Took some great pictures after experimenting and tips from the masters..haha, there was this old guy who took some super amazing shots and I crept behind him to see what was he doing, lol..and he taught me some stuff, heh
It was all about experimenting, as the pros said...and I got these:












Whee, I had fun~ Visit www.fotologue.jp/espressthroughphotos to see more!
Comments