36 Things I Would Be...
1- If I were a fruit I'd be... A Watermelon
2- If I were a color I'd be... Orange
3- If I were an animal I'd be... A Human
4- If I were a domestic appliance I'd be... A Tap
5- If I were a clothing item I'd be... A Belt
6- If I were an object I'd be... A Camera
7- If I were a car I'd be... A MPV
8- If I were a tree I'd be... A Rain Tree
9- If I were a drink I'd be... Water
10- If I were an ice cream flavor I'd be... Vanilla
11- If I were a person I'd be... Me
12- If I were a form of public transport I'd be... A Train
13- If I were a song I'd be... "Superman" by 倪子冈
14- If I were a movie I'd be... "A Walk To Remember"
15- If I were a season I'd be... Summer
15- If I were a flower I'd be... A Sunflower
16- If I were a job I'd be... A Pro Photographer
17- If I were a cartoon I'd be... Spongebob Squarepants
18- If I were a gift I'd be... Everything the person receiving the gift wants
19- If I were a memory I'd be... A memory that makes Me Smile
0- If I were a city I'd be... Madrid
21- If I were a sense I'd be... Touch
22- If I were a candy I'd be... a Lollipop
23- If I were a time of the day I'd be... Sunrise & Sunset
24- If I were an invention I'd be... Solar Panel
25- If I were a body-part I'd be... Hand
26- If I were a country I'd be...Taiwan
27- If I were a flavor I'd be... Sweet
28- If I were a sport I'd be... Basketball
29- If I were a smell I'd be... Fresh
30- If I were a subject I'd be... English
31- If I were a building I'd be... A sports hall
32- If I were a month I'd be... Feb
33- If I were a perfume I'd be... Hugo
34- If I were a shape I'd be... A Circle
35- If I were a word I'd be... Best
36- if I were a Number I'd be... No.9
Comments