Some random China men tried to con my dad today...all went like that:

*Phone rings*
*Dad picks up*

Some random guy:
"PAPA! HELP ME I'VE BEEN WHACKED BY THESE GUYS MY HEAD IS BLEEDING!"

Dad:
"What happened?"

Random Chinaman (RC):
"I don't know, they just whacked me, you talk to them" (passes the phone to another RC)

Another RC:
"We just whacked your son, he is now bleeding at the head"

Dad:
"But my son is in camp now"

RC:
"We whacked him and took him to People's Park complex, we are from China and just escaped from the Singapore's National Service, we just need money to go back to China, give us the money and your son would be sparred"

Dad:
"He in camp, if you are in camp can just anyhow bring people out?"

RC:
"We tied up his hands and brought him out"

*Dad proceeds to call me on his handphone*

Dad:
"Son, are you alright?"

Me:
"Eh? I'm ok ah, why?"

Dad (sounding DAMM worried):
"Some China guy tried to con me that you've been whacked by them and you are bleeding etc etc"

Me:
"HAR?I'm fine leh, in Jurong camp now"

Dad:
"You are fine right? In camp now right?"

Me:
"Yah, I'm fine, don't worry, I'm doing the brakes now"

Dad:
"Ok good good"




The RC had already put down the phone when dad went back to him

Haiyo...noob China men eh..serious

Dad was like: Those China men, cannot be trusted de, you must never trust those China men in your camp ok? They also lie about poisoned milk, etc etc, haiyo, don't trust anybody!










Don't trust anybody...lol I'm sure he is right about this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions