I feel so...fulfilled today, haha
It's the first day of my 1-week leave and the day started at 9am
and...I managed to surf net till 10am before pulling myself up to do the stuff I intended to do: cleaning up my room
So...out came everything and yeah..though I threw away less stuff these time, I cleaned out more dust than the last x.x
So now my room is dust free, at least to the naked eye, hahaha, and I've got my white cabinet in place, woot!
In the first compartment lies all my books, horikita maki pictorial, slam dunk and dear boys picture book, and Chi Bi picture book
The second is all my vcds and dvds and FIR stuff
The third is all the army stuff
The last 1 is just somewhere where I can dump my bags in everyday, so I don't have to put my bag on the floor, lol
And I realized that my lava lamp spoilt! =( the liquid thingy became hard -.- if they ain't so ex I may consider buying another one, haha
Next up, I'm waiting for my cupboard and bed to spoil, so I can replace it with white ones, haha
Then went to Marina Square Molecule with Dx to look for a small drawer to put my chargers, they don't sell lar! Instead, they are selling $600 mirrors -.-
Who would buy a $600 mirror man, face reality, dudes
Then went to the book fair cos I was reminded that Em was actually working there and randomly appeared beside her, lol..and went off after disturbing her for a bit
I bought 6 books for $126 man, haha, but was super happy =D
Today is a fruitful day, woot
It's the first day of my 1-week leave and the day started at 9am
and...I managed to surf net till 10am before pulling myself up to do the stuff I intended to do: cleaning up my room
So...out came everything and yeah..though I threw away less stuff these time, I cleaned out more dust than the last x.x
So now my room is dust free, at least to the naked eye, hahaha, and I've got my white cabinet in place, woot!
In the first compartment lies all my books, horikita maki pictorial, slam dunk and dear boys picture book, and Chi Bi picture book
The second is all my vcds and dvds and FIR stuff
The third is all the army stuff
The last 1 is just somewhere where I can dump my bags in everyday, so I don't have to put my bag on the floor, lol
And I realized that my lava lamp spoilt! =( the liquid thingy became hard -.- if they ain't so ex I may consider buying another one, haha
Next up, I'm waiting for my cupboard and bed to spoil, so I can replace it with white ones, haha
Then went to Marina Square Molecule with Dx to look for a small drawer to put my chargers, they don't sell lar! Instead, they are selling $600 mirrors -.-
Who would buy a $600 mirror man, face reality, dudes
Then went to the book fair cos I was reminded that Em was actually working there and randomly appeared beside her, lol..and went off after disturbing her for a bit
I bought 6 books for $126 man, haha, but was super happy =D
Today is a fruitful day, woot
Comments