I was on msn when the handphone rang.
I picked it up and saw that it was from a number I did not know.
I answered the phone,"Hello?"
The voice from the other side was that of a middle-aged lady. "Hello, I'm Aunty Jenny, are you about to sleep?"
Me: "Eh..no, not really,why?"
Auntie Jenny: "Ah..good good, eh, you got the slip of paper?"
Me: "Har? What paper?"
Auntie Jenny: "Neh, just now the paper, you forgot already?"
Me: "I think you got the wrong number, I don't know what you are talking about."
Auntie Jenny: "I'm that Number 10, you don't remember already?"
Me: "What number 10?? I think you dailed the wrong number."
Auntie Jenny: "Really? Okok...sorry ah sorry."
Me: "No prob."
=.= Call wrong number still can talk for so long
I picked it up and saw that it was from a number I did not know.
I answered the phone,"Hello?"
The voice from the other side was that of a middle-aged lady. "Hello, I'm Aunty Jenny, are you about to sleep?"
Me: "Eh..no, not really,why?"
Auntie Jenny: "Ah..good good, eh, you got the slip of paper?"
Me: "Har? What paper?"
Auntie Jenny: "Neh, just now the paper, you forgot already?"
Me: "I think you got the wrong number, I don't know what you are talking about."
Auntie Jenny: "I'm that Number 10, you don't remember already?"
Me: "What number 10?? I think you dailed the wrong number."
Auntie Jenny: "Really? Okok...sorry ah sorry."
Me: "No prob."
=.= Call wrong number still can talk for so long
Comments