Took a cab home from pool just now
That taxi driver damm funky lar! lolx..
when I got in,I realised that there isn't any stereo, so it was silent.....all the way
until he began fiddling with his hp
then suddenly, got like African music
"AHHHHHHH OOOOoooo!!"
KK: O___O
Taxi Driver: (singing along) "AHHHHHH OOOOoooo!"
KK: O____O
Taxi Driver: you got hp?
KK: Yeah
Taxi Driver: then your hp got music rite, play lar
KK: er, haha
Then as the music went on, I realised that it's actually the remix of Hips Don't Lie
KK (to driver): uncle, you listen to shakira de ah?
Taxi Driver: shakira? u mean this song is by shakira..ohhhhh
KK: er, yeah,hips don't lie
Taxi Uncle: beeps don't lie?
KK: HIPS H.I.P
Taxi Uncle: Hip ah? Ohh...hip don't lie
KK: (softly) actually...it's hipssssssss
Taxi Driver: HUH? WHAT DID YOU SAY? *with background sound of shakira singing*
KK: Nothing ^^
So throughout the entire trip from BKE to Pasir Ris, KK and The Taxi Uncle were singing Hips Don't Lie and bouncing up and down in the Taxi
LOL~~Damm funky man, the uncle rocks
That taxi driver damm funky lar! lolx..
when I got in,I realised that there isn't any stereo, so it was silent.....all the way
until he began fiddling with his hp
then suddenly, got like African music
"AHHHHHHH OOOOoooo!!"
KK: O___O
Taxi Driver: (singing along) "AHHHHHH OOOOoooo!"
KK: O____O
Taxi Driver: you got hp?
KK: Yeah
Taxi Driver: then your hp got music rite, play lar
KK: er, haha
Then as the music went on, I realised that it's actually the remix of Hips Don't Lie
KK (to driver): uncle, you listen to shakira de ah?
Taxi Driver: shakira? u mean this song is by shakira..ohhhhh
KK: er, yeah,hips don't lie
Taxi Uncle: beeps don't lie?
KK: HIPS H.I.P
Taxi Uncle: Hip ah? Ohh...hip don't lie
KK: (softly) actually...it's hipssssssss
Taxi Driver: HUH? WHAT DID YOU SAY? *with background sound of shakira singing*
KK: Nothing ^^
So throughout the entire trip from BKE to Pasir Ris, KK and The Taxi Uncle were singing Hips Don't Lie and bouncing up and down in the Taxi
LOL~~Damm funky man, the uncle rocks
Comments