It dawns on me that I may be as popular as Xiaxue now because I've got weird people tagging at my tagboard
People with nicks such as LilyThai, Jei and Fei are all tagging now
I've deleted some of their tags as they do not make sense at all,lol
ok,fine,not like Xiaxue..but at least half of Sibehsian
heh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Anyway, I decided to become 1/2 of my old self
I walk alone I walk alone~~
My theory was right: Basketball is the only thing which won't harm me
Even my parents hurt me, emotionally
In theory, I shouldn't trust ANYONE, but I don't wanna become an old turtle, lao wu gui, so I decided that there are still some people who I can put my trust in =)
People like C.didi,LH.Hentai-obasan,Firewire,Laoda are among those few ba, I guess
I treated you like a bro and yet you do these to me? what the fork are you thinking man
I shall become a regular bitcher, as in, to bitch
bitching is healthy, but I ain't bitchy
mua, shall stand tall among puny humans like him
I don't like you,go away,butthole
I repeat, GO AWAY, I shall give you a taste of Kei's fakeness, trust me and you die
-I've become more vulgar lately...hmmmm-
-Hack lar, this is my style of bitching, heh-
People with nicks such as LilyThai, Jei and Fei are all tagging now
I've deleted some of their tags as they do not make sense at all,lol
ok,fine,not like Xiaxue..but at least half of Sibehsian
heh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Anyway, I decided to become 1/2 of my old self
I walk alone I walk alone~~
My theory was right: Basketball is the only thing which won't harm me
Even my parents hurt me, emotionally
In theory, I shouldn't trust ANYONE, but I don't wanna become an old turtle, lao wu gui, so I decided that there are still some people who I can put my trust in =)
People like C.didi,LH.Hentai-obasan,Firewire,Laoda are among those few ba, I guess
I treated you like a bro and yet you do these to me? what the fork are you thinking man
I shall become a regular bitcher, as in, to bitch
bitching is healthy, but I ain't bitchy
mua, shall stand tall among puny humans like him
I don't like you,go away,butthole
I repeat, GO AWAY, I shall give you a taste of Kei's fakeness, trust me and you die
-I've become more vulgar lately...hmmmm-
-Hack lar, this is my style of bitching, heh-
Comments