Long time no blog,lol
cos I've got plenty to do:
1) Work [finally finished my attachment alr ^^]
2) Watch The Hospital [Getting boring -,-]
3) Watch One Piece [Hmmm, which episode did I stopped at? -,-]
4) Hang out with friends [You guys rock]
5) Do sports [Running,gym,soccer,bball ^^]
6) Drink [Abit lar, lol]
7) Rot [Which I'm doing now]
Heh...lotsa things happened man...and I broke my toenail today >.< SUPER PAINFUL
and I walked like a sissy for 10 mins after breaking it =.=
YAY I'M FREEEEEEE
but still going back to WDA after 2 wks break >.<
looking forward to the $ though
Kaching! $$$ *__* $$$
cos I've got plenty to do:
1) Work [finally finished my attachment alr ^^]
2) Watch The Hospital [Getting boring -,-]
3) Watch One Piece [Hmmm, which episode did I stopped at? -,-]
4) Hang out with friends [You guys rock]
5) Do sports [Running,gym,soccer,bball ^^]
6) Drink [Abit lar, lol]
7) Rot [Which I'm doing now]
Heh...lotsa things happened man...and I broke my toenail today >.< SUPER PAINFUL
and I walked like a sissy for 10 mins after breaking it =.=
YAY I'M FREEEEEEE
but still going back to WDA after 2 wks break >.<
looking forward to the $ though
Kaching! $$$ *__* $$$
Comments