Sec sch:
-The Girl-
She was the popular girl in school
The hip, happening 1
Everyone knew her
*but she has got abit of baby fats, so my pals were like: huh...y her*
-Me-
I wrote an essay and got 37/40
Suddenly, everyone knew of me
My existence
My name
My essay
SJAB, achieved alot
Come to think of it, I was famous, heh
*flashback to 2 mths ago*
Was at Suntec when I bumped into someone who I dunno at all..
She said: U are from PRCS rite?
I went: Huh, how you know?
She: I was from your batch, I recognise you, but you don't recognise me..I v.low profile lar, you always hang out with 3 other friends right?
I: Oh...icic,yeah
Fuwah~I never knew that I was this famous, heh...note that I didn't use popular, cos there is a diff, heh
*back to the present*
I looked at her friendster profile
FUWAH~
She's lke, damm *_*
Heh, my taste not bad ah,she was just an unpolished diamond in the sec sch days
Woot
But too bad, I love freedom more now
heh
-The Girl-
She was the popular girl in school
The hip, happening 1
Everyone knew her
*but she has got abit of baby fats, so my pals were like: huh...y her*
-Me-
I wrote an essay and got 37/40
Suddenly, everyone knew of me
My existence
My name
My essay
SJAB, achieved alot
Come to think of it, I was famous, heh
*flashback to 2 mths ago*
Was at Suntec when I bumped into someone who I dunno at all..
She said: U are from PRCS rite?
I went: Huh, how you know?
She: I was from your batch, I recognise you, but you don't recognise me..I v.low profile lar, you always hang out with 3 other friends right?
I: Oh...icic,yeah
Fuwah~I never knew that I was this famous, heh...note that I didn't use popular, cos there is a diff, heh
*back to the present*
I looked at her friendster profile
FUWAH~
She's lke, damm *_*
Heh, my taste not bad ah,she was just an unpolished diamond in the sec sch days
Woot
But too bad, I love freedom more now
heh
Comments