I've changed my fone to this Samsung fone, which I can't rmb the model name =,=

Though it has got sucky games, the cam's great, totally

I used WJ as my experimental guinea pig, heh

We took the fotos on the bus,on our way to NTU

which is quite a gayish action cos only girls take fotos and zi lian (generally)

ANYWAY, presenting my frend, WJ..and check out the effects! (shit, scroll down pls, as the pics r too big,lolx..)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket














































































































































Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I like these 2,lol...wj,u rock

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



woot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions