AHHHHHHHHH
I just encountered the most embarrassing moment in my entire life~
Was at CGH for EMR scan..eh izzit called EMR o.o (paiseh, my mind is blanks after 24 hrs of guard duty)
Anyway, it is supposed to measure something about the heart
I entered the room when my number lit up
The moment I opened the door, this young lady (most prob just grad nia) greeted me and told me to lie down on the bed
HOLY SHIT SHE'S DAMMMMM PRETTY
As she was putting the nods on my chest, she said 'relax yourself, try not to move' and pressed a few buttons
Okie...not to move...
Suddenly, my muscles tensed up, and I can feel my heartbeat increasing, damm, shit, holy shit
Then she asked 'are you relaxed?'
SHIT
It didn't help at all, lol..she's too pretty alr *__*
And I ain't despo, lol...
In the end, both of us were kinda awkward and I left the room in hurry after dressing up
~_~ omg I'm going back in June, hope she won't be working on that day
*crosses fingers*
Comments