Haiz, super sian...this is just some random post that happens all the time...
downloading cabal again, 81% alr, the guys are playing it again, guess I'll do it too, lol...but forsee myself not lasting long...
for some reason, i am starting to dislike ooc people, lol...ok fine, those who cg and ooc just because they wanna stay longer
y can't they just accept the fact that they are already technicians?
I felt that I'm rotting when I was an AS, that my life has got no meaning cos there isn't anything to do but wait for time to pass everyday. It's something like a...high-class jail? Complete with aircon and newspapers, and freedom to roam around
At least now I can look forward to graduating
and maybe coming back to become an instructor
but then again, maybe salim will get the post =.=.....today, Mr Wong organised a 'dream team' which included me (yay!), jason, salim, hadi and dang shi to do a sui sui (nice nice) compilation of work for the next batch as a referral.
Damm flattered to be signaled out as one of the better trainees =)
Well, that's something to be happy about in a long time, haha
I'm aiming high ^^
Comments