In order to survive in this competitive world of ours, the little red dot of an island, we have to be innovative, creative and strive to improve through various ways. Using technology is one of them.
The influence of blogging and sms text messages have been demonstrated through the recent Malaysian democratic polls. Though I don't know how much influence I can have in this big big cyberspace, I'm still continuing to..you know, at least try to contribute whatever I have.
Through Espressivo, I found a new lease of life, a new route for me, a new motivation, as well as drive to move on. There is something to look forward to, finally, after so many years of searching.
To date, I've considered career paths in interior design, law, medicine, and so many more.
Until I received the letter from NYP that I've gotten into Media Studies and Management. Where I met a group of people who would proof to be influential to my life later on.
I really can't say that I chose Media.
It just happened, really.
Maybe it's the people, the group of 8 who made it so memorable and special through the three years together.
I really like being in the media. Really.
And in this group of people, a certain buddy stood out. Without knowing it, he crept into all our hearts and lives, bringing laughter everywhere he went. He still does it today, haha. To me, he changed me with his attitude towards life, his outspokenness, and the way he defends the ones who are dear to him
Without any intention of sounding gay, he is one of my dearest buddies too. He's different from all the other guys. I think we are really alike, as both of us treasure friendship, as well as true friends more than anything else.
I will never forget the words 'Live the Moment'
I will never forget the times we spent together on the court
I will never forget the emo times we been through together
I will never forget all the lame rantings in the train
I will never forget bus 13 and 76
Thank you for being there for me
Thank you for the basketball sessions
Thank you for the little lessons in life you've given me
Thank you for supporting Espressivo
Thank you for all the good times
Thank you for everything =)
One more thing, I cried while reading your post, and read it 4 more times after the first
"it's a breath of fresh air to see that there are still some stubborn souls who choose to follow their hearts instead of the drift of the world"
I'm just trying to defy the world and live the moment, just like how you taught me to
Comments