In camp now..
As I write this down in, I do it with a tinge of saddness
So many people have died in the earthquke that rocked China, so many lifes gone just like this. It is in these times that demostrated how fragile life can be.
However, it has already been demostrated daily. Imagine a roach crawling around in your house.
Your first reaction? Scream
Your second reaction? Chase the bugger around with your flip-flops or a can of insecticide. There you have it, a life's gone just like this.
Hearing comments from certain people around me affected my view of humans and people. One of my platoon mates, from China said something like 'China has got so many people, what's the big deal about people dying?'
This is so wrong man. A life is a life, as said by another. A person can have a lot of connections throughout his or her life, and with the vanquish of that person, many people would be affected.
As the papers had said: sorrow fills the town
And I can't do anything to help, sending something over, maybe? No matter how little strength, it has got to help, right?
May god help these people, and I pray for them
As I write this down in, I do it with a tinge of saddness
So many people have died in the earthquke that rocked China, so many lifes gone just like this. It is in these times that demostrated how fragile life can be.
However, it has already been demostrated daily. Imagine a roach crawling around in your house.
Your first reaction? Scream
Your second reaction? Chase the bugger around with your flip-flops or a can of insecticide. There you have it, a life's gone just like this.
Hearing comments from certain people around me affected my view of humans and people. One of my platoon mates, from China said something like 'China has got so many people, what's the big deal about people dying?'
This is so wrong man. A life is a life, as said by another. A person can have a lot of connections throughout his or her life, and with the vanquish of that person, many people would be affected.
As the papers had said: sorrow fills the town
And I can't do anything to help, sending something over, maybe? No matter how little strength, it has got to help, right?
May god help these people, and I pray for them
Comments