Hmmm

just had a long chat with Lu Yee about r/s

talking about it managed to dig out previous memories,pains as well as..well,yeah,pains, haha

confronting my past seems to have a good effect on me...I thought about them...the kind of person they were and what have become of them now..

I realized something..there wasn't any chemistry to even begin with

maybe it's just something that never should has started,a mistake and no,I'm not feeling sorry for myself right now nor feeling any sadness,I'm just....reconstructing


What Lu Yee says is true..it's harder for people to fall in love when they grow older

I can't see myself in a r/s that soon, it's just too weird to have someone stepping into my life after so many years of being alone

it warms my heart to see my frends with their lvoed ones..and seeing them get married,I lonely sometimes but guess that it's a small price to pay yeah? I used to think that basketball will be enough for me and I still maintain that belief, for it is a sport which can be done alone

but then again,I'm not alone either, I've got a GREAT GREAT bunch of friends with me :) Firewire, The Royals, the basketball mates (linn and all), great buddies such as Li Hui, Em, Caryn, Wj,Ys and Wilmer =) you guys continue to rock my world constantly and I'm really really very grateful for the acceptance as well as friendship. I don't know what kinda a person would I be if I didn't meet you guys

You guys shaped,molded,inspired and influenced me in my teenage years to become what I am today...I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Till then, I'm missing you guys lots!

MEET UP SOON PEOPLE~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions