Money makes the world go round, they say..
Yes, it is vital to have it
And I'm lacking of it
No..my family's lacking of it
Should I resort to other means to bring in the bread?
Ethics vs survival...which one would you choose?
I'll choose...survival
Do anything to get money,to survive,toget what I want
I've said it countless times, I'm sick of having to think whether I've got enough money to last if I get this particular thing I wanted...
I just want to spend without thinking or considering the consequences
Spend munnie freely whee~
Yes, it is vital to have it
And I'm lacking of it
No..my family's lacking of it
Should I resort to other means to bring in the bread?
Ethics vs survival...which one would you choose?
I'll choose...survival
Do anything to get money,to survive,toget what I want
I've said it countless times, I'm sick of having to think whether I've got enough money to last if I get this particular thing I wanted...
I just want to spend without thinking or considering the consequences
Spend munnie freely whee~
Comments