was ranting with wj and wilmer,lol...
i was like:
WAH LAN EH 22 APPROACHING 23 ALREADY STILL DON'T HAVE GF~~WTH
alarm bells are suddenly ringing in the back of my mind,lol...just like what eve said before she got attached,lol...i think i'm experiencing the same thing as her
and wilmer gotta say: I'm 21 and I got a gf!
lolx,go and die lar,invite me to your wedding k?happy for you :D
i hope i don't sound desperate or anything but yeah,am just ranting,lol
WAH LAN EHHHHH 22 ALREADY EHHHHHHH! NO TIME! NO TIME!
i was like:
WAH LAN EH 22 APPROACHING 23 ALREADY STILL DON'T HAVE GF~~WTH
alarm bells are suddenly ringing in the back of my mind,lol...just like what eve said before she got attached,lol...i think i'm experiencing the same thing as her
and wilmer gotta say: I'm 21 and I got a gf!
lolx,go and die lar,invite me to your wedding k?happy for you :D
i hope i don't sound desperate or anything but yeah,am just ranting,lol
WAH LAN EHHHHH 22 ALREADY EHHHHHHH! NO TIME! NO TIME!
Comments