I've finally passed my driving test!

Finally, spelt F.I.N.A.L.L.Y

For the third time, I dragged my feet into the cold waiting room, hoping that I'll pass this time round. For the starting 15 mins, I drove with my left knee trembling vigorously, as if there was a hidden fear in me. Sure, I felt nervous and all but to tremble this much? It just isn't me.

I hesitated to change to the third gear when we were outside and the tester asked,"Do you feel the car dragging? why didn't you change the gear?"

I replied,"I don't want to drive so fast."

And at that moment,I wondered if that's an indication that I am actually driving too slowly....so I picked up my pace

then SUDDENLY, the tester was like, "Turn right and go back to the driving centre"

Alarm bells were ringing in my head...I thought that I had failed again, since I didn't do any e-brake and u-turns at all...my instructor was there when I drove in and he gave me a why-are-you-back-so-fast kinda look

I shot an emo look to him and shoke my head in complete emo-ness and followed the tester up to get my result slip

"You should look at your mistakes,you are still young and usually young people do speed,but you did not,I was lenient and am going to give you a pass this time but take a look at your mistakes," the tester said.

I nodded in disbelief and took the result slip in my hands

18 points, PASSED

Holy mama, I did it! There was a rush of blood to the head;I felt the world spinning while I stared at the slip with my mouth hanging like a goldfish..

lol...actually it took me a couple of seconds to register the information...and a couple of seconds more to react..having said my word of thanks, I sorta ran down to my instructor to pass him the news but it seems that all he cared about was the money that I was supposed to pass to him =(

whateva

I've got my licence~

yayyyy

Ok now I'm hungry :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions