coincidence
My life is full of coincidences
Seriously
It is by pure coincidence that I met Emelyn and Qi online via Audition
It is by pure coincidence that I came into NYP
It is by pure coincidence that I found basketball
It is by pure coincidence that I treated Nicole at the cross country
It is by pure coincidence that I bumped into Yu Hui 3 times at 3 different places in 1 day
okok,I shall stop,but you guys see my point rite?
and since this post is titled coincidence, I'll share another 1 with you guys today..VERY amazing
Took the train back to Kovan after Lee Kiang's and Joyce lao da's treat just now (thanks for the meal! VERY nice)
Ok,anyway..
I decided to flag for a cab since I'm lazy to wait for the freaking long bus
So..I waited...and waited...NO CAB IN SIGHT
Then came 1,with a plate that says "Pungol"
*window slides down*
taxi uncle: where are you going?
me: pasir ris can?
taxi uncle: I'm going to fetch my daughter at pungol,we go there first can? I also live in Pasir Ris, money no problem, how much do you normally pay to go back?
me: eh,6 bucks ++
taxi uncle: can lar I charge you 6, you not rushing right? hop in la
me: ok lo, haha
We had a decent convo in the cab and I found out that dere were SO MANY coincidence man
1) He lives in Pasir Ris (mentioned b4 alr)
2) He plays basketball at the 417 court
3) His daughter studies in Pasir Ris Crest Sec
4) His daughter is in poly
Then,when his daughter got onto the cab at Pungol (with another 2 of her friends)
5) 1 of her friends has got the same block number as me, just that she's living in Tampines instead of Pasir Ris
6) The uncle's cab car plate number is 1471 (got the numbers 417 in it)
Then when we reach my place finally...
Taxi uncle: aiya no need pay lar, next time see me at basketball court then treat me drink
me: wah liew,need lar,u need to earn
Taxi uncle: no need la
me: ok,thanks!
Talk bout coincidence,heh
Seriously
It is by pure coincidence that I met Emelyn and Qi online via Audition
It is by pure coincidence that I came into NYP
It is by pure coincidence that I found basketball
It is by pure coincidence that I treated Nicole at the cross country
It is by pure coincidence that I bumped into Yu Hui 3 times at 3 different places in 1 day
okok,I shall stop,but you guys see my point rite?
and since this post is titled coincidence, I'll share another 1 with you guys today..VERY amazing
Took the train back to Kovan after Lee Kiang's and Joyce lao da's treat just now (thanks for the meal! VERY nice)
Ok,anyway..
I decided to flag for a cab since I'm lazy to wait for the freaking long bus
So..I waited...and waited...NO CAB IN SIGHT
Then came 1,with a plate that says "Pungol"
*window slides down*
taxi uncle: where are you going?
me: pasir ris can?
taxi uncle: I'm going to fetch my daughter at pungol,we go there first can? I also live in Pasir Ris, money no problem, how much do you normally pay to go back?
me: eh,6 bucks ++
taxi uncle: can lar I charge you 6, you not rushing right? hop in la
me: ok lo, haha
We had a decent convo in the cab and I found out that dere were SO MANY coincidence man
1) He lives in Pasir Ris (mentioned b4 alr)
2) He plays basketball at the 417 court
3) His daughter studies in Pasir Ris Crest Sec
4) His daughter is in poly
Then,when his daughter got onto the cab at Pungol (with another 2 of her friends)
5) 1 of her friends has got the same block number as me, just that she's living in Tampines instead of Pasir Ris
6) The uncle's cab car plate number is 1471 (got the numbers 417 in it)
Then when we reach my place finally...
Taxi uncle: aiya no need pay lar, next time see me at basketball court then treat me drink
me: wah liew,need lar,u need to earn
Taxi uncle: no need la
me: ok,thanks!
Talk bout coincidence,heh
Comments