Top 20 songs in my i-pod
[not in particular order though I ranked them up]
[if you wanna me why is it 20, not 3 or 10-- cos I just love the music ^^]

1)Only human by K
2)My style by Black Eyed Peas
3)Incomplete by Backstreet Boys
4)Have a nice day by Bon Jovi
5)Cian nian zhi lian by FIR
6)Shen Hua by Jackie Chan and Jin Xi Shan [dunno her eng name]
7)Show me the meaning of being lonely by Backstreet Boys
8)Crucify my love by XJapan
9)Sha po lang by Huang Ya Li
10)Ohh by Mary J Bilge
11)We belong together(remix) by Mariah Carey
12)Taiyou no uta by Kaoru Amane
13)Never again by Lee Soo Young
14)Walkin' away by Craig David
15)He don't love you by Human Nature
16)Hey girl by Lee Hyori
17)I will by Namie Amuro
18)Raspberry by Crown Jewel
19)Injury by HaL
20)Startin' by Ayumi Hamasaki


-a life without music would be dull-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions