I saw Manga Girl today at city hall mrt!
and she was just behind me
talk bout S'pore being a little red dot [I mean, what a small world]
(If the above doesn't make sense, then so be it)
Anyway, was standing in front of her for the entire ride,till she got off at bedok
Seem like she hasn't change at all, still wearing that J-Lo cap,lol..
I was like 'that voice..THAT CAP' then turned around
o.O omfg IT IS her
Just cannot believe it, heh
Manga Girl, I can't go over to ask for your number cos of some other particular reasons, do forgive me
as if she would want my number,lol
*looks at the shirt I wore to office yesterday*
"A small world is gd"
and she was just behind me
talk bout S'pore being a little red dot [I mean, what a small world]
(If the above doesn't make sense, then so be it)
Anyway, was standing in front of her for the entire ride,till she got off at bedok
Seem like she hasn't change at all, still wearing that J-Lo cap,lol..
I was like 'that voice..THAT CAP' then turned around
o.O omfg IT IS her
Just cannot believe it, heh
Manga Girl, I can't go over to ask for your number cos of some other particular reasons, do forgive me
as if she would want my number,lol
*looks at the shirt I wore to office yesterday*
"A small world is gd"
Comments