Current song: Magic by 5566

Yaya said that she would be checking out my blog everyday from now

Right? Yaya? haha..

Don't worry, pink shrimp isn't cooked shrimp, heh...it's just, hmmm, a special kinda shrimp

1 and only in the entire world ^_^



Ok, back to the blogging

Just came back from my run after work

It's totally crazy (at least I thought so)

I ran like 1/4 of Pasir Ris [town] Park, all the way to the playground, then U-turned back, to the next bridge, then brisk walked [like...at the speed of 3km/hr] back to my void deck and died at the bench

Stretched abit, then RAN to the central 7-11 to get 100+

Concentration is the key man...as I ran along the road, this big lorry drove past and spewed black smoke outta the exhaust

and I was taking a deep breath then

So I coughed all the way to 7-11

After getting my big gulp of 100+ [not mentioning waiting behind 2 girls who were admiring the sunshine bread], I brisk-walked back home [this time at 3.5km/hr, heh]

[You must really take into consideration my fatigue level when I brisk walked]

By then, I was feeling damm satisfied cos both of my legs were feeling numb

Heh, I'm training

~To faster speed and beyond!~

*_*






"King of the world starts with K"
-KK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions